Shipping/ Returns Policy
- We offer free shipping for all domestic orders above INR 10,000.
- Weekends (Saturday and Sunday) or public holidays are not set as business days for standard delivery.
- Please provide complete and accurate shipping address including zip code and a mobile number. This will help us in delivering your order swiftly.
Exchanges & Returns
- Please be careful while trying on items. Once the merchandise has been checked, you will receive an email confirming that your return has been accepted. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the tags. It must also be in the original packaging and must be returned within 8 days.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning or exchanging your item. Shipping costs are non refundable.
- Note that you will not be entitled to cancel or return an order for any customized or made to order item unless the product is faulty or not as discussed
- Pieces bought in sale are non-refundable.
- International orders above INR 10,000 only will be processed and a shipping charge of INR 1,000 will be placed on top of the order.
- Your credit/ debit card details will be processed by PayU payment gateway in a secure manner and subsequently the order will be dispatched for its final international destination.
- We try our best to ship the orders to you within 7-10 working days.
- The delivery times are subject to location, distance and our logistics partners.
- You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers).
- Araayeh has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. Contact your local customs office for current charges before you place your order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.